Pact is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation officer for the GAC-funded project Women Included: Nurturing Growth & Security (WINGS)
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Pact is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation officer for the GAC-funded project Women Included: Nurturing Growth & Security (WINGS) which is aimed at enhancing economic security of rural women and the most vulnerable or marginalized, especially those affected by the conflict.
The M&E Officer is responsible for maintaining project Monitoring and Evaluation systems and supporting Monitoring and Evaluation activities carried out by project partners and by project staff.
- Support project-level monitoring of activities through the maintenance of internal electronic and paper-based recording systems.
- Facilitate data collection, collation and timely reporting by the Project’s partners and staff.
- Develop, update, maintain and disseminate data collection tools and reporting forms both electronic and paper-based.
- Provide training to partners and staff on data collection and reporting, as necessary.
- Aggregate and analyze partner reports. Support partners in developing and maintaining internal data collection tools and procedures.
- Conduct data analysis for internal and external reporting.
- Provide data visualization and analysis for project results.
- Contribute to project activities as a facilitator and/or trainer.
- Conduct routine field visits to provide mentoring support and data quality assurance.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Sociology or other social sciences.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation with a focus on data collection and analysis.
- Experience in designing and implementing data monitoring and reporting systems.
- Experience in conducting research.
- Familiarity with Results Based Management.
- Awareness and sensitivity regarding gender issues.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and Ukrainian.
- Facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage high volume of workflow.
- Pro-active, intuitive, fast-thinker, team player.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 23, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.